Thursday, March 30, 2006

Airport is NOT A GOOD PLACE to STUDY

29 March 2006

Extremely late for my 8am lect again.. woke up at 7.50am by Jia Wen call... reached school in time for the lecture break..... when i was walking to the LT... i saw some of my friends walking to the canteen... so weird...
in the LT... someone bought for me my regular dose of TEA... thanks.. the person who got it... i appreciate it...

skiped my Gov & politics again... instead.. went to Mac for breakfast... at one time all of us(exceptpaul) went off for a while... I was the first to come back... see through the glass window.. I saw Paul looked like a LITTLE BOY reading... waiting for his mother... Later... the rest came back... i INVITED them to see what i saw.... WE MADE PAUL seems like an EXHIBIT from the outside... fortunately no strangers joined us in looking in... if not will make paul feel funny....

after all my project meetings... went to airport with Ben & Geri to study.... before studying... we had dinner... had the WORST POPIAH in my life... it tasted.. to me like milo.... yucks.... after dinner... we settled at MAC to stuy....

REGRET!!!.... that was when i discovered that Mac is not a good place to study... so distracting... every few minutes.. i will suddenly hear Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... (from their the mac speaker)... so distracting... argh.... dun even know why is the MAc playing this kind of sound effect... despite tis... managed to study until about 9+ before going home....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home