Thursday, October 05, 2006

Coming??

i see myself at the alter....
Kneeling down,
Tears rolling down my cheek...
All broken inside....
Full of hurts,
full of pains...

Now, is the majasty coming down??
With all His legions of heavenly being...
Coming to stand by my side...
To wage wars against the tormenting forces??

Now... Should i rest??
After trying so hard??
To let the legions fight on my behalf??
And rest in the cosy embrace of my Dad??

No longer should i feel bad....
For I am not fighting alone anymore....
No longer do i see defeat....
For my father is fighting on my side....
No longer am i being bullied...
For my guardian is here to protect me...

Behold all... and see the Celestial Soldiers coming down to Earth...
Rediating their heavenly light...
Waging a victorious war...
For the One is mighty.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home