Sunday, November 04, 2007

Some happenings over the past 2 weeks

As I was glancing through the pictures which I took over the past few weeks with my new WATERPROOF digital camera, a sudden urge of blogging about my life came back to me again!!! Wow... No more philosophical and 'cheem' entries!!!

So, whats happening over the past 2 weeks? Lets start from the green carnival in NUS. I volunteered to help only 2 hours each day from Monday & Tuesday to TELL INTERESTING STORIES like: there are dolphins in Singapore! Instead, I stayed on for 2.5 Days!!! Wonder what was the force? Could it be the persuasive powers of this lady on the right? I dunno.. hahaha.. Anyway, shes the exhibition manager for that booth.



Next, I would like to intro you this interesting 'Mon-Wed only' friend- Teh si... Opps.. I mean Stacy!!. Lets hope she don't read this.. Anyway, she's camera shy and has been deleting most of her pics from my camera. But some pics has managed to survive the annihilation of her power hands! So here it is.. saved...

Oh ya, forget to mention: She's the 'horse rider' who rides me around occasionally.. Very attention seeking riding in campus- everyone looking at you, but fun.. By the way, she is considered my 'Mon-Wed only' friend because I can only reach her only on these days for the 1st few weeks I know her.. Hmm.. Wonder where was she rotting on other days... (Lets hope she don't read this.. If not, Please visit my funeral!)

Another person who suddenly existed from nowhere EDDA.. I woke up some morning to realise that I have company to sch!!. Not just that, an entertainer!! In the car, sometimes she sings to herself and sometimes play with my camera like a kid, taking alot of pics of herself. Hers one video clip of her.





And more photos... Notice now terrorised I was in one of the pics?

Anyway, went to 2 field trips last week. Zoo on Monday and Lower Pierce reservior on Wedesday. Caught some video clips of my TAs. Aparently, both of them are quite camera-shy.. Heres an example from Jeff.. He is a good TA though..







Oh ya, while in zoo, a group of us lost our TAs during the practical!. Due to time constraints, Jeff had to move quite fast. While we were taking pics, we were left behind!! Can see the lost faces in the pic?

Ok. next. recently, get to know another 'ang moh'.. Haha. Know him through the evolution project. Share 3 similar modules with him- the evo, eco and lifeforms. Quite an interesting person, invited him to build sandcastle with me! Oh ya. his name is Daniel from Britain.. (Sorry Daniel, could only find this pic of you.hahaha. )



Sandcastle? Yes, went to try building sandcastle for 2 consecutive weeks in preparation for a church event. Group of TJC students came to helpus and we managed to build a becent structure.-compared to the week before.



The one above was done last week and below was done this wek. see the difference?


Ok.. shall stop here for now, because finger tired already.. Hope my readers, which is I, me and myself, is updated...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home