Sunday, April 02, 2006

A FOOL on April fools day.... thanks to paul....

1 April 2006

Couldn't find my thumbdrive the night before... so.. since paul was the last to use my laptop... asked him if he happened to keep it accidently... only managed to get his reply in the morning.... he dun have it with him..... also... left my pencil case with soh ying the day before during the zoo trip... so keep asking her to check if my thumb drive was there... she keep affirming me that it is not there...!! so at 1400hrs... i confirmed that my thumbdrive was lost... since there are many important and sensitive documents there... i have to report it to my trustworthy assistant.. hopefully she has back-up... true enough.. she had...

to carry on... what made me a fool was this.... on monday... when i opened my laptop... my thumbdrive bounced out from within... I repeat... FROM WITHIN.... never have i imagined that to happen...!!! PAUL.... willl get you for it..... !!!!!!! made make feel so worried for my thumbdrive on saturday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home