Thursday, April 20, 2006

Oh! CaRoL.....

Was studying at the biz-fac in the afternoon… Jon and Carolyn came later… Together, we ‘studied’ until about 6pm when Jon suggested that we go for dinner at Chong Pang… So, we started packing up…

Whaaaaa… during the course of studying, I have messed the whole table with my notes… Hence, I took quite awhile to pack-up… Carolyn, being a helpful friend, took the initiative to assist me in clearing up my mess…. Instinctively, she also helped me carry my big bunch of keys- since my hands were already full…..

When we reached the car, Carolyn happily stood at the door, waiting eagerly for me to unlock the car- with the keys hanging prominently on one of her fingers…. Thinking that she was aware of the keys, both of us just gave her the ‘don’t act blur’ look… Instead, Carolyn responded INNOCENTLY, saying: “I don’t have the keys”… WHAT!!! THE KEYS ARE SO OBVIOUS!!... Anyway, I just sympathetically pointed at her hand.. “Opps! Arghhhhhhhhhhh….” (she was blushing!!) was her reaction…. So embarrassing right, Carol???



After that, I could see that her Synaptic junctions in her brain had some ‘connection’ problems.. Firstly, in the car, she behaved like a little girl perpetually pestering her ‘father’ that she ‘really don’t know that (she) had the key’ in an adorable way….

Secondly, after dinner she took a DARE -to prone down along the well-utilized walkway and simulated shooting at passing pedestrians- by Jon …Her target happened to be couple… The female was noticeably stunted by her action!! Could imagine what is going on in her mind: “this mad girl must be studying too hard that she burnt her brain..” Wonder if that victim will also blog about her… hmmm…

Anyway, she has brought much laughter to both of us in the midst of examination stress… Hope that her brain cooled down… hahaha…

P.S. If anyone know how to convert segments of video clip to pic files, please teach me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home