Friday, October 06, 2006

My Son...

Son, I have loved you with an everlasting love..
Before you were formed, I have known you...
Come to me.. Don't work so hard trying to please me..
I just want you to enjoy my presence...
To come into my embrace...

Son, I am still your Father,
I still love you...
Even though you may have failed me...
I still love you...
I want you to know that I fogive you....
I am still here..
I will never leave you...
I will never forsake you...

Come Son,
into my rest....
into my loving arms...
All your problems are in my hands....
I will help you solve them all....
No problems are too big for me...
and no problems are too small for me....
I am here son... Just come to me...
Just rest in my presence...

Son,
I want you to know...
I want you to have the best...
I love you...
Even though you are small,
You are still special in my eyes...
You are still my precious son.........

With Love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home