Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blood runs thicker than water...

Girl: Is korkor with you?
Dad: Yes..
Girl: Think something he is sad, can you please check on him?
Dad: (to son) Girl said you appeared sad... what happened?

At that moment, eyes almost became watery.. Although after that I had a heart talk with him.. About everything...

My little girl, although our relationship has all the while be strained, maybe because formative years happen in such environment.. Full of pain and full of hurt.. Deprived of the privilage that many have... And we have our individual wounds in the process...

Though it is not our fault, yet we have paid a heavy price for it. So heavy the debt that we have to pay it through our lifetime.

But don't you know one thing, my dear, tear shed for you have accumulated for over the years. When I see you feeling down, I was sad. When you are in pain, I was concerned. Although all these were done in isolation. Don't you know one thing, blood runs thicker than water... And you are always tied to me, regardless of the circumstances.

All our lives, we have always misunderstood each other. And I am aware of that. I may appeared heartless to you.. But thats fine with me.. Afterall we have both been hurt.. And we can blame no one, except the situation.

I am aware of what you mentioned about me to many people, and everytime I heard about it, it hurt me. Although I had to swallow it silently during my isolation.

How many times you showed aggression towards me, and how many times your tongues wagged sharpness on me, which wounded me deep. Instead of returning such favour, I spent alot of efforts in my thought, thinking of ways to help you understand your actions, while trying to be as painless as possible? Although I don't know if the understanding has been delivered.

My little girl, don't you know that it is cursed to know too much here? Don't you understand that this foresight of mine is sometimes a curse? When I have witness so much prediction happened here... Yet, I was powerless to control it.. Making me feel so useless in here..

Have you not known my little girl, I have so much concerns in life.. I have always been looking out for you and the little one, although it is very discrete. All of you are my concern, which is from the same source...

Who can understand this concerns? Which is so inbuilt within me. Resulting in so many sleepless nights...

My dear sister, this love for you is always there, although you will never see it at all.. I just want you to know that I love you..

Don't worry for me.. because your brother is strong, afterall he has survived through so much in life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home