Friday, April 07, 2006

ALMOST... had a MENTAL BREAKDOWN... phew...

6 April 2006

Human anatomy test... had been studying exceeding hard for it.. alot of memory work... hope that no qn on 'immune system'... hardest topic...

The test was held in the anatomy hall... hall smelled of formaldehyde... some find it smelly... I have already gotten used to the smell... in fact maybe get a little addicted to it... the chairs they used for the test was extremely short... like those used for pri sch kids... but the tables was of normal height... it was...like.. so unproportionate... wat an interesting combination....

before the test started... I opened my ans booklet to check its condition... to my surprise... the margin on the first page was extremely HUGE.... so... being a clown i am... I lifted up my hand before the start of the test asking for more booklet.... the invigilators were shocked initially...

test qns was only given out right before the test started.. when i glaced at the qns. my greatest fear was REALISED ... IMMUNE SYSTEM FOR THE 1ST QN!! argh.. moreover.. this qn ask on the part where most people wont expect it to appear on tests..... all my hard work and effort amounts to almost nothing.... i could hear timothy whispered to himself: shit.. shit.. ... all of a sudden i couldnt control myself... I just happened to laugh uncontrollably... i tried to stop it but was unsuccessful until after a while... fortunately... i managed to control the laughter volume.... if not.. would have caught much attention...

later... i come to realise that if the laughing continued... and if i was noticed.... I might be diagnose with mental problem... 1st time this occured... was on the verge of mental breakdown... lucky it doesn't happen... thank God for keeping my mind sound.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home