Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sugar-coating is good??

I see myself like a jar.

Once in a while, bitter chocolates were poured into the interior. Filling the space with pain and misery. Over time, the chocolate accumulated. Eventually, the chocolate slowly stained the jar, making the jar look stained and unsightly. Thus an object of scorn to the surroundings. People tend to keep a distance from it..

Instead of pouring out the chocolates, I decided to sugar-coat these chocolates into individual compartments. Painting the coatings with colorful colorings. Hoping to make my contents attractive so that I can accepted by the surroundings. It apparently worked, unknowing that my content were still bitter. On the superficial, this jar seems to contain sweets, but whoever digged into the jar usually got disappointed.

As time passes, as more chocolates are poured into the vessel, sugar-coating continued until I became very skillful at it. I thought that I have successfully removed the chocolates- until one day......

My potter, who knows all things decided to subject me to high temperatures. Oh no!!! All my efforts were GONE!!! The sugar coatings melted.. Hot bitter chocolates began to flow again.. Oh no!!! How can my creator do this to me?? How am I going to face the rest with this marred status.. I look so unpreserved!!! I don't understand.... How can you allow me to look so bad!!!... To make matter worst.. He took a hammer and BREAK ME UP!!! I could see myself scattered, with the chocolates spilling all over the place... My life seems like a mess all of a sudden!!! (to-be-continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home