Sunday, December 02, 2007

Spoilt for choice.. for a day

Ever woke up one morning and can't decide what to wear that day? I had a similar, though smaller intensity...

This morning, my father flew to Nanjing for a business trip. As such, 2 cars was available. When I was about to leave for chuch, I was, sort of, can't decide which car to drive. After some consideration, I made my choice for the day...


I drove my dad's camry (left)... which has similar characteristics as that of woman - too complicated.
The car had so many unique features that it took me some time to get used to. First, no key is required to start the engine, just push a button and the car starts. Next, there is no hand brake. Instead, it has a foot 'hand brake'. Also, the rear mirror auto-configures to the user, which I tried to adjust but couldn't.
When moving, the whole lighting systems is automatic as well, say when enters a shady area, the headlight will switch on by itself. On top of that, there is still more, which cannot remembers for now.
But still, this car is like a woman--- complicated...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home