Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Goodbye.... LIBERATION!!

Yes..


Today shall be my day of liberation..


From an organistion that played such small part of my life..


Yet affected a significant portion of my life..





There will be no turning back...


No turning back from this decision..


Place of control and manipulation..


Place of controvesies..





It is time for me to leave this place...


so as to protect myself...


To protect myself from any potential harms...


To protect myself from any future hurts..


To protect myself from character damages..





Yes..


This decision may be personal initiated..


Yet the development is based on wisdom and rationalism.


Coupled with maturity and counsultations...


I decided to proceed...





And there is no turning back... no turning back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home