Monday, April 10, 2006

LaSt Stats LecTure


in stats lect now... sitting beside the ever-mischievous paul man hong... SOMEMORE eating waffle beside me... and never offer me at all.. what a friend!!... anyway.. Prof Kwong always sound so monotonous and boring.... so, i always do other things during his lectures.... however, overall, he is still a good professor - if you consult to him on one-to-one basis...

anyway..I have attached a picture of him - taken before he starts his last lecture.....

now having video session with jia wen..... manage to 'print screen' the session.... jia wen seems quite happy playing with her new ACER!!!... think we are the only people in lect using webcam with each other within 5m apart... so lame.. but we have fun anyway... right jia wen???



some highlights of this sch day:


had my GIS presentation today... dunno why.. when i was presenting.. the class just keep laughing... am I that amusing?

went to the YIH to see doc... requested to see my regular doctor- Dr Patrick... had a long talk with him in the room... could see that his consultation card was piling up...anyway, Dr patrick is very interesting, he writes down everything I said word-for-word- a very structured and detailed doctor...Point to note: everytime i consult him will get free medicine..... so.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home