Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sandy had A Diarrhea--- iN mY RoOm!!!


I was ‘alone’ at home this morning, with 2 ‘man’s best friends’. While I was bathing, Sandy, as usual, waited outside the bathroom patiently for me… After leaving the bathroom, Sandy followed me to my room… Then, I went about doing my daily routine..

After awhile, I went to the kitchen to get some water to drink… Noticed that dog’s ‘hygiene mat’ had a few patches of brown spots… Wondering what was it… When I went back to my room, I was shocked that the same patches were also found on my FLOOR!!!...

Hence, I have to clean the floor MYSELF!!! It was the 1st time in a few years I mop my own room… My first attempt was bad! I used too much detergent!! Also, I did not dry the mop sufficiently, so the floor became very wet and STICKY!! yucks!!

So, I went to remix a fresh detergent mixture… This time was successful.. YES!!! Anyway, when I was mopping the floor, Sandy keep moving to the region which I just cleaned… And worst, each time she moved away, she moved to another spot!!… So, I had to keep cleaning the same spots over a few times…

After cleaning the floor, I did something which I have never done before in my life—clean Sandy’s a**… Did this because the s*** was stuck to her fur around that region… Yucks... will not elaborate further…..

(pic taken of sandy after cleaning her)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home