Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Blackout at Gelare

After much persistant request by a very shy girl, I decided to visit Gelare @ Suntec with Stacy (pronounced as teh-si).

As usual, she was late again! So, I had to roam aimlessly around the fountain terrance until she arrived. Fortunately, she arrived only 10mins late. After visiting th Starhub shop with her, we finally decided to hunt for the Gelare shop at level 3. We had a hard time looking for it as it was hidden in a discreet corner.

When I entered, I went directly to the shy girl and said I wanted waffles, hoping that she will not recognise me. But to my dissappointment, she recognised me at first sight. Do I really have a distinct look?

After placing our orders, she proceeded to prepare the waffles for us, while Stacy left to buy phones, claiming to be back in 5min. Though she took much longer than that. So I had to sit there alone talking to the 'shy girl' over the counter. I observed that she never looked at me in the eyes while talking to me, so shy...

Thingggggggg.. When the waffles were ready, she proceed to scoop the ice-cream. I requested for more toppings, but she said its the standard size. This reminded me of the local movie 'Just follow Law' where one of the character was rigid in terms of following the law. I was like thinking, afterall we are supposed to know each other.. So sad that I don't have extra...

When the waffles were served, Stacy was still nowhere to be found! I had to run down to the phone shop to drag her up! So troublesome. And when we were back, my whipped cream were all collapsed, thanks to Stacy.

While we were having our waffles, the 'shy girl' went out to get her dinner. While away, a phenomen happened in the shop... There was a power-trip! First time experiencing such in a Suntec shop. So Stacy and I went around like little kids taking photos of this condition of the shop... (Look at the depressed look on Stacy)....





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home