Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My thoughts....

I have been with the organisation for 3 years..

Being the first DMT for this organisation..

And also the longest till now... as a VOLUNTEER...



Through this time, I have MIA twiced..

True reasons only I know and some others trusted ones..

And I wish to keep it that way...



Though this time, I have heard various rumours..

And in fact witnessed that some are indeed true..

though some are just rumour..



I have seen high turnover in this place...

And people in this place are always different whenever i return in action..



People come and people go...

Some are still my friends..

And I know their reasons for leaving..



In fact many times... I share similar sentiments as them...

but feedback tend to fall on deaf ears...




I am groomed to be a businessman from young..

Learning to see big pictures,

Learning to strategise..

Learning to be FIRM...



But I am also taught these fundamentals from my same mentor..

To respect others... for their freewill, for their emotions, for them being human...

And also not to make use of our fellow team-mates or play our own down..

Much less to take each other for GRANTED...



Now I see myself unhealthy in this place..

First for my character development,

and second for my emotion health..



Hence, with wisdom and maturity, I decided to make my decision today..

In the presence of all the witness present today..

I will stop VOLUNTEERING in as the 'so-called CREW'....



And today... will be a day I declare that many un-necessary burdens will be lifted from me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home