Sunday, May 07, 2006

sObA~~~~!!!!

err.... chewing gum is still there on the stairs (1 week already!!!)


After I came home from church, I asked Austin about Cassandra... Today's topic: Austin's rival.. From his account, discovered that his LOVE rival is from his class and is an extremist... He painted his rival like a very very bad guy---eg. went detention class before and etc..... Also, there seems to be a blatant rival in the class.... Should listen to more of his story... Quite interesting... Anyway.. Took this photo of him when he was singing 'LOVE songs to Cassandra'



For dinner, I tried my hand at cooking... I tried preparing SOBA for the family.. Being an inexperienced 'cook', I did not know how to control the FIRE.... The boiling water keep overflowing to the STOVE!!!... So, I had to off the fire and on it again when the Boiling bubbles subsided... I keep repeating the process a few times until the noodle was ready... So troublesome... Only just discovered that I should have turn down HEAT...!!! Anyway... It is a lesson learnt....

So.... here is my masterpiece.......................



Some of the reactions of my family members regarding the SOBA


mother: quite happy... she apparently ate more than usual-claimed by her...

austin: as usual, so greedy.... and ate like an 'hungry ghost'..

Vivien: never give face... only tried a little, then went to make cereal for herself... she claimed that she don't like Jap food...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home