Thursday, May 11, 2006

Majulah

Flag risen....

Journey began....with powers stripped... lost my FIREBALL.... powerless now... how??? will I survive???? Can I make it??? will my journey be tough??? Will I be given power again????

Mane shaved... without glory.... all under mercy.... will this poor man return to glory??? Will the stone-table resurrect my glory again??? Will I be given wings to fly again??? Time will tell....

Una Paloma Blanca!!!


Nevertheless God....... be enthroned.... with your sovereignity....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home