Monday, January 07, 2008

40% alcohol!!!

More on the trip to Korea:
On the first night when we were in Korea, my dad and his friends were having a party in one of the rooms.. I was invited as well.. There were alot of food, esp dimplings.. And not forgetting that they are business people, alcoholic drinks were inevitable!

Anyway, it was uncle Jerry's birthday that day as well.

My dad poured some hard liquer for me. Knowing the % alc, I diluted into many parts with mineral water before drinking. However, due to the massive dilution, it looked very clear--- caught by uncle Kelvin.. So I added a little more alc into the glass..

After the first shot, I could feel the heat, which was very comfortable especially when the window was open, bringing in the extremely cold air. As such, I had a few more shot just be keep warm. This gave me ideas for the subsequent days..

Day 2...
I glass (about 50ml) of Korean rice wine

Day 4....
About 4 wine cups of Ginseng wine..


Day 5..
A few more wine cups of Korean rice wine..
This was only that I understood why I could feel a massive sudden blood rush after drinking the Korean/ginseng wine.. And also a sudden narcotic feelings.. The alcohol content is actually 40%!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home